- Please click the “Download Employment Application” Button.
- Save the page to your computer, and then open up in Adobe Acrobat Reader
- You can then fill out the application and click on the Submit button to email it back to us!
Print off and send us an email or fax it into us
- Deckhands work on a 4-5 person tugboat. They work a 30/15 or 20/10 schedule. They are responsible for making/breaking the tow, standing lookout, chipping, painting, housekeeping and sanitary duties as well as assisting with the engine room as needed.
- The Engineer must professionally repair all machinery and equipment on board the vessel within his capabilities. Perform preventive maintenance. Submit discrepancies to office. Directly responsible for the transfer of necessary fuel, water, and lube oil. Responsible as the firefighting expert on board. Must have QMED and/or DDE4000 certifications.
- They are responsible for the safe and efficient operation and performance of the crew, vessel and tow, and for ensuring that the equipment is kept neat, clean, and in good working order. Also ensure that all company policies, rules, and regulations are followed.